Buffy is an NYC-based sustainable soft goods brand committed to making products that help people live comfortably—without making our planet uncomfortable. Since launching our best-selling Cloud Comforter in December 2017, we’ve introduced a full range of bedding in earth-friendly materials that's earned over 30,000 5-star customer reviews! With every new and exciting product in development (there are more than a few!), sustainability is top of mind. We’re proud of how far we’ve come—but we know there's more to do. That’s why we’re looking for talented, comfy-obsessed, planet-loving people to join our team and help us create products that don’t just make people feel good today, but contribute real good for tomorrow.
About the Role:
Buffy is looking for a Growth Marketing Associate to join our team. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, this role will collaborate with marketing & creative stakeholders to execute ongoing marketing campaigns across Buffy’s core marketing channels, including email, Instagram, Pinterest, and other paid & organic marketing channels. In addition to campaign execution, the Growth Marketing Associate will work with the team to provide reporting & analysis of Buffy’s ongoing marketing initiatives.
This role requires a candidate capable of delivering on-brand experiences that continue to distinguish Buffy as the leading sustainable soft goods brand & an awareness of performance marketing concepts to drive healthy revenue growth.
- Schedule & execute campaign across Buffy’s marketing stack
- Proactively create, analyze, and improve reports, visualizations, and models to drive insight into our customer behavior & performance
- Work with marketing leaders to help measure relevant KPIs & inform others of the performance of ongoing initiatives.
- Champion additions to marketing roadmap using data driven insights & study of marketplace.
- Strong analytical skills & process - candidates should be able to synthesize data into informative reporting & provide insights alongside their work.
- Excellent data analysis skills - candidates should be proficient in Microsoft Excel / Google SheetsExperience working within social media platforms to schedule & upload content
- Understanding of digital marketing metrics & concepts
- Solid understanding of statistical concepts and techniques
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Shopify or other ecommerce platforms
- Experience with Klaviyo, Mailchimp, or other similar email platforms
- Experience growing a digital following to an audience of 100k+ across any platform
- Experience with SQL & Python