Eucalyptus Body Pillow Cover
Add an extra layer of cuddle-able comfort with this silky-smooth cover.
COLOR White (Sold Out)
Our Eucalyptus Body Pillow Covers are the perfect cooling, breathable, and washable layer between you and your body pillow.
- Woven from Oeko-Tex certified, earth-friendly fiber
- Treated with plant-based, all natural dye
- Colorfast and machine washable
- Ultra-smooth fiber is naturally resistant to dust, mites, and mold
- 100% eucalyptus fiber
- Eucalyptus fiber contains no essential oils and is safe for pets and kids
- Super-soft, 300 single-ply thread count
- 21” x 55”
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
- Unlike plants, these pillow covers do not like to soak up the sun, so keep out of direct sunlight to avoid fading.
Our 7 night free trial lets you sleep with our products before you commit to buying––like a test drive for your bed! When you place your order, a temporary hold will be placed on your card, which may appear as “pending” or “processing.” This is to ensure your payment method is valid. We’ll complete the charge after the trial ends. If you choose to end your trial within our return window, we’ll reverse your hold!
Our cool-to-the-touch eucalyptus fabric is more breathable than cotton and softer than linen. You might be tempted to never take them off your bed, but our sheets are designed to get softer after every wash.
Soft on you, soft on the earth.
Our eucalyptus is grown in Austria and the Czech Republic using 10x less water than cotton. To dye our sheets, we only use a handful of natural ingredients like gardenia and pomegranate. Meaning no bleach or harsh chemicals here!
CO2e = Carbon Dioxide Equivalent
This handy metric expresses global warming potential by including all of the relevant greenhouse gasses and converting their long-term impacts to that of CO2.