Eucalyptus Body Pillow Cover
Add an extra layer of cuddle-able comfort with this silky-smooth cover.
COLOR Dark Gray
Our Eucalyptus Body Pillow Covers are the perfect cooling, breathable, and washable layer between you and your body pillow.
- Super-soft, 300 single-ply thread count sateen weave fabric woven from lyocell fiber
- Fiber dyed with plant-based, natural ingredients
- Ultra-smooth TENCEL™ lyocell fiber absorbs moisture more efficiently than conventional cotton, keeping your skin feeling cool and dry throughout the night
- TENCEL™ lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources like eucalyptus and harvested from sustainably managed forests
- These plant-based fibers are fully biodegradable and compostable
- We use natural ingredients like turmeric, rose petals, bark, and gardenia to create our subtle fiber dyed colors
- Designed to fit most standard body pillows
- One Size: 21” x 55”
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
- Unlike plants, these pillow covers do not like to soak up the sun, so keep out of direct sunlight to avoid fading.
Free Trial & Return Policy
The At Home Trial lets you experience Buffy for 7 nights before buying.
When you place your order, a temporary hold will be placed on your card (which may appear as “pending” or “processing”) to validate your payment method. We only complete the charge 7 nights later when the trial ends. If you find Buffy isn't for you, email us at email@example.com and we'll remove the hold immediately.
All customers are also entitled to our 100 night returns policy.
Keep your cool!
Our silky soft fabric is cool-to-the-touch and perfect for sensitive skin. TENCEL™ lyocell fibers absorb moisture more efficiently than conventional cotton to keep you feeling comfy and dry throughout the night.
Made for a lifetime.
Sustainably harvested wood pulp from eucalyptus trees transformed into textile fibers. We apply our unique weave to produce our silk-soft eucalyptus fabric. The result is a uniquely durable yet low-impact fiber.
CO2e = Carbon Dioxide Equivalent
This handy metric expresses global warming potential by including all of the relevant greenhouse gasses and converting their long-term impacts to that of CO2.