Eucalyptus Duvet Cover
Stay cool and comfy while protecting your comforter.
Our 100% eucalyptus cover is designed to protect your comforter from everyday wear, while still feeling super-soft and breathable.
- Woven from Oeko-Tex certified, earth-friendly fiber
- Ultra-smooth fiber is naturally resistant to dust, mites, and mold
- Treated with plant-based, all natural dye
- Fits Buffy comforters, as well as most standard sized comforters/duvet inserts
- 100% eucalyptus fiber
- Eucalyptus fiber contains no essential oils and is safe for pets and kids
- Super-soft, 300 single-ply thread count
- Corner ties to keep comforter in place
- Plant-based corozo closure buttons (made from vegetable ivory)
- Twin/Twin XL: 90" x 70"
- Full/Queen: 90" x 90"
- King/Cal King: 90" x 105"
Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Unlike plants, this cover does not like to soak up the sun, so keep out of direct sunlight to avoid fading.
Our 7 night free trial lets you sleep with our products before you commit to buying––like a test drive for your bed! When you place your order, a temporary hold will be placed on your card, which may appear as “pending” or “processing.” This is to ensure your payment method is valid. We’ll complete the charge after the trial ends. If you choose to end your trial within our return window, we’ll reverse your hold!
Move over, cotton!
The secret to a cover that's soothing on your skin and protective? Our cool-to-the-touch eucalyptus fabric! It's smoother than linen, more breathable than cotton, and gets softer after every wash.
Soft on you, soft on the earth.
Our eucalyptus is grown in Austria and the Czech Republic using 10x less water than cotton. To dye our sheets, we only use a handful of natural ingredients like gardenia and pomegranate. Meaning no bleach or harsh chemicals here!
CO2e = Carbon Dioxide Equivalent
This handy metric expresses global warming potential by including all of the relevant greenhouse gasses and converting their long-term impacts to that of CO2.
What's in your Buffy?
Kiss night sweats goodbye with breathable, cool to the touch eucalyptus.