Eucalyptus Duvet Cover
Instantly make your comforter softer and cooler.
COLOR Blue Stripe
Our Eucalyptus Duvet Cover is designed to protect your comforter from everyday wear, while still feeling super-soft and breathable.
- Super-soft, 300 single-ply thread count sateen weave fabric woven from TENCEL™ lyocell fibers
- Fiber dyed with plant-based, natural ingredients
- Ultra-smooth TENCEL™ lyocell fiber absorbs moisture more efficiently than conventional cotton, keeping your skin feeling cool and dry throughout the night
- TENCEL™ lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources like eucalyptus and harvested from sustainably managed forests
- These plant-based fibers are fully biodegradable and compostable
- TENCEL™ lyocell fibers contain no essential oils and are safe for pets and kids
- We use natural ingredients like turmeric, rose petals, bark, and gardenia to create our subtle fiber dyed colors
- Four corner ties secure your comforter in place
- Plant-based corozo nut buttons with envelope closure
- Includes one duvet cover
- Twin / Twin XL: 90" x 70"
- Full / Queen: 90" x 90"
- King / Cal King: 90" x 105"
Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low.
Free Trial & Return Policy
The At Home Trial lets you experience Buffy for 7 nights before buying.
When you place your order, a temporary hold will be placed on your card (which may appear as “pending” or “processing”) to validate your payment method. We only complete the charge 7 nights later when the trial ends. If you find Buffy isn't for you, email us at email@example.com and we'll remove the hold immediately.
All customers are also entitled to our 100 night returns policy.
Gentler than the rest.
Cool, hypoallergenic and dyed using natural, skin-safe botanical dyes (as opposed to conventional, synthetic chemical dyes found in apparel and bedding). Individual fibers resemble silk fibers under the microscope, for unparalleled softness.
Made to last.
Sustainably harvested eucalyptus transformed into textile fibers. Consumes 90% less water than cotton. We apply our unique weave to create one of the most durable yet low-impact fibers on the planet.
At Home Trial
Experience Buffy at home for 7 nights for free. At checkout, we validate your payment method and you'll see $0 as the trial price. Shipping is free.
100 Night, Free Returns
All customers also enjoy our 100 night, free returns policy. If you realize Buffy isn't for you, we provide a prepaid shipper and a full refund, no questions asked.
Kiss night sweats goodbye with breathable, cool to the touch eucalyptus.
CO2e = Carbon Dioxide Equivalent
This handy metric expresses global warming potential by including all of the relevant greenhouse gasses and converting their long-term impacts to that of CO2.