Eucalyptus Duvet Cover
Stay cool and comfy while protecting your comforter.
COLOR Cream (Sold Out)
Our Eucalyptus Duvet Cover is designed to protect your comforter from everyday wear, while still feeling super-soft and breathable.
- Super-soft, 300 single-ply thread count sateen weave fabric woven from TENCEL™ lyocell fibers
- Fiber dyed with plant-based, natural ingredients
- Ultra-smooth TENCEL™ lyocell fiber absorbs moisture more efficiently than conventional cotton, keeping your skin feeling cool and dry throughout the night
- TENCEL™ lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources like eucalyptus and harvested from sustainably managed forests
- These plant-based fibers are fully biodegradable and compostable
- TENCEL™ lyocell fibers contain no essential oils and are safe for pets and kids
- We use natural ingredients like turmeric, rose petals, bark, and gardenia to create our subtle fiber dyed colors
- Four corner ties secure your comforter in place
- Plant-based corozo nut buttons with envelope closure
- Includes one duvet cover
- Twin / Twin XL: 90" x 70"
- Full / Queen: 90" x 90"
- King / Cal King: 90" x 105"
Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Unlike plants, our naturally dyed fabric does not like to soak up the sun, so avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading.
Free Trial & Return Policy
Our 7 night free trial lets you sleep with our products for a full week for free, before committing to buying.
When you place your order, a temporary hold will be placed on your card (which may appear as “pending” or “processing”) to ensure your payment method is valid. We only complete the charge 7 nights later when the trial ends. If you find Buffy isn't for you, simply email us at email@example.com and we'll remove the temporary hold immediately.
All customers are also entitled to our 100 night returns policy. If you purchase a Buffy product but discover it isn't right for you later on - we provide a full refund within 100 nights of purchase.
Keep your cool!
Our silky soft fabric is cool-to-the-touch and perfect for sensitive skin. TENCEL™ lyocell fibers absorb moisture more efficiently than conventional cotton to keep you feeling comfy and dry throughout the night.
Soft on you, soft on the earth.
So: How does one turn wood into fabric? Our TENCEL™ lyocell is made in a closed-loop production process that efficiently transforms wood pulp (including eucalyptus!) into fibers, which are then woven to make our supremely soft Eucalyptus fabric. The result—aside from dreamy-delicious bedding—is one of the most low-impact fibers on the planet. Pretty neat for some simple pieces of wood!
CO2e = Carbon Dioxide Equivalent
This handy metric expresses global warming potential by including all of the relevant greenhouse gasses and converting their long-term impacts to that of CO2.
What's in your Buffy?
Kiss night sweats goodbye with breathable, cool to the touch eucalyptus.