Top off your bed while keeping it cool with these silky-soft shams.
COLOR Dark Grey
Our Eucalyptus Shams are double layered to help your bed look dressed-up in a snap—not to mention cool-to-the-touch, breathable, and designed to get softer with every wash.
- Super-soft, 300 single-ply thread count sateen weave fabric woven from lyocell fiber
- Fiber dyed with plant-based, natural ingredients
- Ultra-smooth lyocell fiber absorbs moisture more efficiently than conventional cotton, keeping your skin feeling cool and dry throughout the night
- Lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources like eucalyptus and harvested from sustainably managed forests
- These plant-based fibers are fully biodegradable and compostable
- We use natural ingredients like turmeric, rose petals, bark, and gardenia to create our subtle fiber dyed colors
- Each set includes two shams
- Standard: 20" x 29"
- King: 20" x 36"
Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Unlike plants, our naturally dyed fabric does not like to soak up the sun, so avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading.
Our 7 night free trial lets you sleep with our products before you commit to buying––like a test drive for your bed! When you place your order, a temporary hold will be placed on your card, which may appear as “pending” or “processing.” This is to ensure your payment method is valid. We’ll complete the charge after the trial ends. If you choose to end your trial within our return window, we’ll reverse your hold!
Keep your cool!
Our silky soft fabric is cool-to-the-touch and perfect for sensitive skin. Lyocell fibers absorb moisture more efficiently than conventional cotton to keep you feeling comfy and dry throughout the night.
Soft on you, soft on the earth.
Lyocell fibers are made from an environmentally responsible, closed loop production process, which efficiently transforms wood pulp like eucalyptus into cellulosic fibers with low environmental impact. This solvent-spinning process recycles process water and reuses the solvent at a recovery rate of more than 99%, resulting in one of the lowest impact fibers on the planet.
CO2e = Carbon Dioxide Equivalent
This handy metric expresses global warming potential by including all of the relevant greenhouse gasses and converting their long-term impacts to that of CO2.
What's in your Buffy?
Kiss night sweats goodbye with breathable, cool to the touch eucalyptus.