Top off your bed while keeping it cool with these silky-soft shams.
COLOR Dark Grey
Our Eucalyptus Shams are double layered to help your bed look dressed-up in a snap—not to mention cool-to-the-touch, breathable, and designed to get softer with every wash.
- Super-soft, 300 single-ply thread count sateen weave fabric woven from TENCEL™ lyocell fiber
- Fiber dyed with plant-based, natural ingredients
- Ultra-smooth TENCEL™ lyocell fiber absorbs moisture more efficiently than conventional cotton, keeping your skin feeling cool and dry throughout the night
- TENCEL™ lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources like eucalyptus and harvested from sustainably managed forests
- These plant-based fibers are fully biodegradable and compostable
- We use natural ingredients like turmeric, rose petals, bark, and gardenia to create our subtle fiber dyed colors
- Each set includes two shams
- Standard: 20" x 29"
- King: 20" x 36"
Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Unlike plants, our naturally dyed fabric does not like to soak up the sun, so avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading.
Free Trial & Return Policy
Our 7 night free trial lets you sleep with our products for a full week for free, before committing to buying.
When you place your order, a temporary hold will be placed on your card (which may appear as “pending” or “processing”) to ensure your payment method is valid. We only complete the charge 7 nights later when the trial ends. If you find Buffy isn't for you, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll remove the temporary hold immediately.
All customers are also entitled to our 100 night returns policy. If you purchase a Buffy product but discover it isn't right for you later on - we provide a full refund within 100 nights of purchase.
Keep your cool!
Our silky soft fabric is cool-to-the-touch and perfect for sensitive skin. TENCEL™ lyocell fibers absorb moisture more efficiently than conventional cotton to keep you feeling comfy and dry throughout the night.
Soft on you, soft on the earth.
So: How does one turn wood into fabric? Our TENCEL™ lyocell is made in a closed-loop production process that efficiently transforms wood pulp (including eucalyptus!) into fibers, which are then woven to make our supremely soft Eucalyptus fabric. The result—aside from dreamy-delicious bedding—is one of the most low-impact fibers on the planet. Pretty neat for some simple pieces of wood!
CO2e = Carbon Dioxide Equivalent
This handy metric expresses global warming potential by including all of the relevant greenhouse gasses and converting their long-term impacts to that of CO2.
What's in your Buffy?
Kiss night sweats goodbye with breathable, cool to the touch eucalyptus.