Hemp Linen Shams
Keep pillows covered and casual in laid-back 100% hemp linen.
Our 100% Soft Hemp Linen Shams are beautiful, breathable, and designed to get softer with every wash.
- Lightened with safe and natural, hydrogen peroxide, and dyed with water-saving, toxic-chemical-free dyes
- Machine washable and fast drying
- Antibacterial hemp fiber is naturally resistant to UV light fading, mold, and mildew
- 100% hemp linen fiber
- Super-soft, 102 single-ply thread count
- Set includes 2 sham pillow covers
- Standard: 20" x 29"
- King: 20" x 37"
- Machine wash cold. Line or machine dry.
- Leave wrinkly, or iron on high for a sleeker look
Our 7 night free trial lets you sleep with our products before you commit to buying––like a test drive for your bed! When you place your order, a temporary hold will be placed on your card, which may appear as “pending” or “processing.” This is to ensure your payment method is valid. We’ll complete the charge after the trial ends. If you choose to end your trial within our return window, we’ll reverse your hold!
Designed for a
lifetime of chill.
Looking for all the casual magic of flax linen? Hemp is the earth-friendlier, more durable option! It’s still a linen yarn—with all the same easy breeziness, but less impact! Ours is washed for extra softness (without the chemicals) and—thanks to the fiber’s natural resilience—improves with wear and washing.
Better for farmers
Fact: Hemp absorbs 5x more CO2 from the air than trees! Not only that, but the plant’s extra-long tap roots improve soil quality over time (unlike flax, which depletes it) so it can grow in the same spot year after year—and promote biodiversity in the process!
CO2e = Carbon Dioxide Equivalent
This handy metric expresses global warming potential by including all of the relevant greenhouse gasses and converting their long-term impacts to that of CO2.