Hemp Linen Sheet Set
Ease into ZZZ’s with effortlessly comfy 100% hemp linen.
Our 100% Hemp Linen Sheet Set is beautiful, breathable, and designed to get softer with every wash.
- Airy and textured 102 single-ply thread count plain weave fabric woven from hemp fibers
- Lightened with safe and natural hydrogen peroxide, and dyed with water-saving, toxic-chemical-free dyes
- Antibacterial hemp fiber is naturally resistant to UV light fading, mold, and mildew
- 100% long staple hemp linen fiber
- Hemp fibers are fully biodegradable and compostable
- Set includes two pillowcases, one top sheet, and one fitted sheet
- Full: 92” x 102” flat sheet, 54” x 75” x 15" fitted sheet, 20” x 29” pillowcases
- Queen: 92” x 102” flat sheet, 60” x 80” x 15" fitted sheet, 20” x 29” pillowcases
- King: 108” x 102” flat sheet, 78” x 80” x 15" fitted sheet, 20” x 37” pillowcases
- California King: 108” x 102” flat sheet, 72” x 84” x 15" fitted sheet, 20” x 37” pillowcases
Machine wash cold. Line or machine dry. Leave wrinkly or iron on high for a more polished look.
Our 7 night free trial lets you sleep with our products before you commit to buying––like a test drive for your bed! When you place your order, a temporary hold will be placed on your card, which may appear as “pending” or “processing.” This is to ensure your payment method is valid. We’ll complete the charge after the trial ends. If you choose to end your trial within our return window, we’ll reverse your hold!
Designed for a
lifetime of chill.
Looking for all the casual magic of flax linen? Hemp is the earth-friendlier, more durable option! It’s still a linen weave—with all the same easy breeziness, but less impact! Ours is washed for extra softness and—thanks to the fiber’s natural resilience—improves with wear and washing.
Better for farmers
Fact: Hemp absorbs 5x more CO2 from the air than trees! Not only that, but the plant’s extra-long tap roots improve soil quality over time (unlike flax, which depletes it) so it can grow in the same spot year after year—and promote biodiversity in the process!
CO2e = Carbon Dioxide Equivalent
This handy metric expresses global warming potential by including all of the relevant greenhouse gasses and converting their long-term impacts to that of CO2.