Linen Body Pillow Cover
Give your body pillow a buttery-soft hug with our 100% long staple soft hemp linen cover.
Our 100% Hemp Linen Body Pillow Cover is beautiful, breathable, and designed to get softer with every wash.
- Textured and airy feel with a casually lived-in look
- Fabric woven from hemp fibers
- Hemp fibers soften after washing and use
- Machine washable and fast drying
- Lightened with safe and natural hydrogen peroxide, and dyed with water-saving, toxic-chemical-free dyes
- Antibacterial hemp fiber is naturally resistant to UV light fading, mold, and mildew
- 100% long-staple hemp linen fiber
- Hemp fibers are fully biodegradable and compostable
- Includes one pillow cover
- 21” x 55”
- Machine wash cold. Line or machine dry.
- Leave wrinkly, or iron on high for a sleeker look.
Free Trial & Return Policy
The At Home Trial lets you experience Buffy for 7 nights before buying.
When you place your order, a temporary hold will be placed on your card (which may appear as “pending” or “processing”) to validate your payment method. We only complete the charge 7 nights later when the trial ends. If you find Buffy isn't for you, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll remove the hold immediately.
All customers are also entitled to our 100 night returns policy.
Designed for a
lifetime of chill.
Looking for all the casual magic of flax linen? Hemp is the earth-friendlier, more durable option! It’s still a linen weave—with all the same easy breeziness, but less impact! Ours has a smooth, sleek feel right out of the box, and gets softer (and pleasantly wrinkly!) with snoozing and washing.
Soft On The Earth
Fact: our linen materials absorbs 5x more CO2 from the air than trees. The plant’s extra-long tap roots also improve soil quality over time so it can grow in the same spot year after year—and promote biodiversity in the process.
CO2e = Carbon Dioxide Equivalent
This handy metric expresses global warming potential by including all of the relevant greenhouse gasses and converting their long-term impacts to that of CO2.