The Buffy Cloud
Snuggle up with our super-soft, extra-fluffy original.
Our original cloud-like comforter is covered in super-soft eucalyptus fabric and filled with layers of 100% recycled fiber for that snuggled up feeling.
- Recommended for all-season use
- Shell is woven from Oeko-Tex certified, earth-friendly eucalyptus fiber
- Each comforter recycles approximately 50 plastic bottles
- Ultra-smooth fiber is naturally resistant to dust, mites, and mold
- Quilted stitching pattern keeps fill in place
- 100% eucalyptus fiber shell
- 100% recycled PET, BPA-free fill
- Super-soft, 300 single-ply thread count
- Eucalyptus fiber contains no essential oils and is safe for pets and kids
- Loops in every corner to accommodate cover ties
- Twin/Twin XL: 90" x 70"
- Full/Queen: 90" x 90"
- King/Cal King: 90" x 105"
Machine wash cold with your favorite pro-planet detergent and hang to dry. Use of a comforter cover recommended.
Our 7 night free trial lets you sleep with our products before you commit to buying––like a test drive for your bed! When you place your order, a temporary hold will be placed on your card, which may appear as “pending” or “processing.” This is to ensure your payment method is valid. We’ll complete the charge after the trial ends. If you choose to end your trial within our return window, we’ll reverse your hold!
It’s like sleeping in a pillowy marshmallow, luxurious and soooo soft.
Our combo of super-soft eucalyptus fabric and extra-fluffy recycled fill has made it easy for thousands of customers to fall asleep (but harder for them to get out of bed).
Bedding made better.
Our fabric is made from eucalyptus that's grown using 10x less water than cotton. Unlike traditional down bedding, our fill keeps 50 plastic bottles out of landfills and protects 12 geese from live plucking.
CO2e = Carbon Dioxide Equivalent
This handy metric expresses global warming potential by including all of the relevant greenhouse gasses and converting their long-term impacts to that of CO2.