Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Buffy is an NYC-based sustainable soft goods brand committed to making products that help people live comfortably—without making our planet uncomfortable. Since launching our best-selling Cloud Comforter in December 2017, we’ve introduced a full range of bedding in earth-friendly materials that's earned over 30,000 5-star customer reviews! With every new and exciting product in development (there are more than a few!), sustainability is top of mind. We’re proud of how far we’ve come—but we know there's more to do. That’s why we’re looking for talented, comfy-obsessed, planet-loving people to join our team and help us create products that don’t just make people feel good today, but contribute real good for tomorrow.
About the Role:
Buffy is looking for a Senior Growth Marketing Manager to join our team. Reporting to the CMO, you will own the strategy, execution, and optimization of Buffy’s core customer acquisition channels, including email, Instagram, audio, and search. You will develop a vision and roadmap for the continued evolution of Buffy’s marketing & channel mix strategy, working to further our mission as the #1 sustainable soft goods brand. The Senior Growth Marketing Manager is a player-coach role that will require you to create impact through your own execution as well as the work of your reports & team members.
This role requires a candidate with a strong grounding in paid acquisition channels and a multi-channel understanding of growing an Ecommerce business.
- Campaign performance & execution across Buffy’s marketing stack
- Manage, coach, and develop direct reports & develop greater understanding of marketing strategy with cross-functional collaborators
- Proactively generate reports, visualizations, and models to drive insight into our customer behavior & performance
- Work with other marketing leaders to help measure relevant KPIs & inform others of the performance of ongoing initiatives.
- Champion additions to the marketing roadmap using data driven insights & study of the marketplace.
- 4+ years of growth/performance marketing experience at a high-growth DTC brand.
- Deep experience managing at least 3 of the following channels: Paid Social, Paid Search, Email, Affiliate, Audio, Influencer, Youtube.
- Experience managing direct reports & a track record of developing marketing talent.
- Experience managing budgets, building forecasts, and delivering against performance & financial metrics.
- Low ego - knowledge of how to share information to create buy-in, willingness to revisit & challenge core assumptions in order to pursue new strategies.
- Excellent data analysis skills - candidates should be proficient in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets, comfortable working with no-code web tools, and capable of picking up new skills as needed.
- Prior experience working with / alongside an in-house creative team to partner in performance channels.
- Strong written & verbal communication - must be adept at sharing ideas internally and building buy-in from colleagues & capable of representing the company’s interests to outside stakeholders.