A. TRY BEFORE BUYING
If you purchase using our Try Before Buying offer, you get 30 nights to snuggle up with Buffy totally free! Please note that the trial starts on the day you place your order, not the day you receive it. Sleep in your Buffy for 30 nights totally risk-free and enjoy getting super comfy. If you’re dissatisfied for any reason, initiate a return by navigating here or emailing us at email@example.com within 30 nights. Send your Buffy back to us, and when we receive it we will promptly issue a refund. If you are happy with your fluffy Buffy, we will charge you on the 30th day. We do not accept returns after the trial has ended.
B. IMMEDIATE PURCHASE
When you buy Buffy without using our Try Before Buying offer, our 30-night guarantee also covers you. You can initiate a return for any reason if you are dissatisfied within 30 nights. Returns will be refunded to the original form of payment. Send your Buffy back to us, and when we receive it we will promptly issue a refund. Visit here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start a return. Please note that we have a 30-day window for returns.
C. COVERED DEFECTS
The following shall be considered as a defective comforter should your comforter meet the below criteria as determined solely by us:
1. Visible damage to the comforter that is not a result of improper use.
2. A manufacturing flaw in the comforter - this does not include breakage resulting from improper or overuse of comforter.
3. A physical flaw in the construction of the cover, such as fabric tearing or stitch unraveling, that does not result from improper use.
D. WHAT IS NOT COVERED
Problems and issues that result from normal wear and tear or improper use are not subject to our Lifetime Warranty. The intended use of your Buffy comforter is for sleeping, resting, and lying on, any other use of this mattress shall be considered misuse of the comforter and will void your Lifetime Warranty.
Exclusions from the Lifetime Warranty include but are not limited to:
1. Normal wear and tear.
2. Any improper use of the comforter.
3. Minor imperfections such as slight cosmetic flaws.
4. Stains, tears, burns, and discoloration that occur over time and/or are caused by the user.
5. Personal opinions or preferences regarding the softness, firmness or attributes of the comforter. (Should one be out of the designated 60-day return/purchase date)
6. Any comforter purchased or acquired used, resold, gifted or anyway not in possession of the original owner.
7. Any comforter purchased from a non-authorized Buffy distributor.
8. Allergies or sensitivities to fabrics or materials.
9. Damage caused by animals, rodents or children.
10. Naturally occurring aromas from lyocell, polyester, or other materials.