Think beyond the bedroom with our comfy-yet-durable, flop-anywhere blanket.
Made from a blend of pro-planet recycled polyester and silky-soft eucalyptus, this stain-resistant blanket is up for anything!
- Recommended for all-season use, indoors and out
- Each blanket recycles approximately 30 plastic bottles
- Dyed with water-saving, toxic-chemical-free dyes
- Ultra-smooth fiber blend gets softer with each wash
- Quilted stitching pattern keeps fill in place
- Recycled polyester and eucalyptus-blend shell
- 100% recycled PET, BPA-free fill
- Eucalyptus fiber contains no essential oils and is safe for pets and kids
- 70” x 50”
Machine wash cold with your favorite pro-planet detergent and tumble dry low. Blanket will dry wrinkle-free; do not iron.
Our 7 night free trial lets you sleep with our products before you commit to buying––like a test drive for your bed! When you place your order, a temporary hold will be placed on your card, which may appear as “pending” or “processing.” This is to ensure your payment method is valid. We’ll complete the charge after the trial ends. If you choose to end your trial within our return window, we’ll reverse your hold!
The throw blanket I've been waiting for.
Recycled plastic like you've never felt it!
A super-soft feel that gets softer with each wash—we took our pro-planet recycled polyester and blended it with silky eucalyptus to create a dreamy yet durable, spill-resistant blanket that keeps you as cozy as your favorite puffer jacket (without that slick, plastic-y feel).
Power naps, picnics, and play!
Colorful, quilted, and with the perfect amount of squish, this flop-anywhere blanket is up for anything! Cute on a chaise, and handy on a park adventure—the comfy possibilities are endless.
CO2e = Carbon Dioxide Equivalent
This handy metric expresses global warming potential by including all of the relevant greenhouse gasses and converting their long-term impacts to that of CO2.