Eucalyptus Duvet Cover
Stay cool and comfy while protecting your comforter.
Our Eucalyptus Duvet Cover is designed to protect your comforter from everyday wear, while still feeling super-soft and breathable.
- Super-soft, 300 single-ply thread count sateen weave fabric woven from TENCEL™ lyocell fibers
- Fiber dyed with plant-based, natural ingredients
- Ultra-smooth TENCEL™ lyocell fiber absorbs moisture more efficiently than conventional cotton, keeping your skin feeling cool and dry throughout the night
- TENCEL™ lyocell fibers are derived from sustainable wood sources like eucalyptus and harvested from sustainably managed forests
- These plant-based fibers are fully biodegradable and compostable
- TENCEL™ lyocell fibers contain no essential oils and are safe for pets and kids
- We use natural ingredients like turmeric, rose petals, bark, and gardenia to create our subtle fiber dyed colors
- Four corner ties secure your comforter in place
- Plant-based corozo nut buttons with envelope closure
- Includes one duvet cover
- Twin / Twin XL: 90" x 70"
- Full / Queen: 90" x 90"
- King / Cal King: 90" x 105"
Machine wash cold. Tumble dry low. Unlike plants, our naturally dyed fabric does not like to soak up the sun, so avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading.
Free Trial & Return Policy
Our 7 night free trial lets you sleep with our products for a full week for free, before committing to buying.
When you place your order, a temporary hold will be placed on your card (which may appear as “pending” or “processing”) to ensure your payment method is valid. We only complete the charge 7 nights later when the trial ends. If you find Buffy isn't for you, simply email us at email@example.com and we'll remove the temporary hold immediately.
All customers are also entitled to our 100 night returns policy. If you purchase a Buffy product but discover it isn't right for you later on - we provide a full refund within 100 nights of purchase.
Keep your cool!
Our silky soft fabric is cool-to-the-touch and perfect for sensitive skin. TENCEL™ lyocell fibers absorb moisture more efficiently than conventional cotton to keep you feeling comfy and dry throughout the night.
Soft on you, soft on the earth.
So: How does one turn wood into fabric? Our TENCEL™ lyocell is made in a closed-loop production process that efficiently transforms wood pulp (including eucalyptus!) into fibers, which are then woven to make our supremely soft Eucalyptus fabric. The result—aside from dreamy-delicious bedding—is one of the most low-impact fibers on the planet. Pretty neat for some simple pieces of wood!
CO2e = Carbon Dioxide Equivalent
This handy metric expresses global warming potential by including all of the relevant greenhouse gasses and converting their long-term impacts to that of CO2.
What's in your Buffy?
Kiss night sweats goodbye with breathable, cool to the touch eucalyptus.