Wiggle Pillow and Cover
Includes Wiggle Pillow insert & Wiggle Pillow Cover.Start Building!
A floppy-yet-supportive, tie-able pillow covered in super-soft eucalyptus lyocell fabric and filled with extra-fluffy, spun recycled plastic. Plus its snuggly-soft sherpa cover!
- Perfect for full-body support while sleeping, snuggling, and during pregnancy
- Each pillow recycles approximately 55 plastic bottles
- Cover made from GRS-certified, recycled polyester and dyed with water-saving, toxic-chemical-free dyes
- Shell and zippered machine-washable cover are made from 100% eucalyptus lyocell, which gets softer with each wash
- 100% recycled PET, BPA-free fill
- Eucalyptus lyocell contains no essential oils and is safe for pets and kids
- 100% GRS-certified recycled fiber
- 8” x 82”
Pillow Insert: For best results, dry clean only. Eucalyptus and sherpa covers: Machine wash cold with your favorite pro-planet detergent, and lay flat to dry.
Free Trial & Return Policy
Our 7 night free trial lets you sleep with our products for a full week for free, before committing to buying.
When you place your order, a temporary hold will be placed on your card (which may appear as “pending” or “processing”) to ensure your payment method is valid. We only complete the charge 7 nights later when the trial ends. If you find Buffy isn't for you, simply email us at email@example.com and we'll remove the temporary hold immediately.
All customers are also entitled to our 100 night returns policy. If you purchase a Buffy product but discover it isn't right for you later on - we provide a full refund within 100 nights of purchase.
My pregnancy savior, that now looks so chic on my couch!
Double the snuggle!
Need some extra stomach support while expecting? Or just looking for a cool-and-cozy decorative pillow? SURPRISE—the Wiggle does both! Thanks to its squishy and flexible, tie-able shape that boasts a fuzzy cover and impressive 82” length!
Cotton-candy colors, minus harmful chemicals!
Our sherpa colors are dyed with an earth-friendly synthetic dye that boasts all the color, minus the pitfalls of traditional dyes—thanks to new engineering efforts that use less water, energy, and toxic chemicals while delivering major color quality and performance! Neat!